- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject tochange without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness,performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on thiswebsite for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may containinaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to thefullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shallnot be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or informationavailable through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes,but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction isprohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of theseterms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, areacknowledged on the website
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided foryour convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s)
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without written consent of BFT Engineering Products’
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws ofEngland, Scotland and Wales.
Any claims must be made in writing to BFT Engineering
Products within 7 days of receipt of goods. If no claim is made within this period the client is deemed to have accepted thegoods at the agreed price.
BFT Engineering Productsshall be under no liability if unable to carry out any provision of thecontract for any reason beyond its control including (without limiting the foregoing) Act ofGod, legislation, war, fire, flood, drought, failure of power supply, lock-out, strike or otheraction taken by suppliers or owing to any inability to procure materials required for theperformance of the contract. During the continuance of such a contingency the client may, bywritten notice to BFT Engineering Products, elect to terminate the contract and pay for workdone and materials used but subject thereto shall otherwise accept delivery when available.