We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- • Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Use of information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better services, and inparticular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- Time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes, We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorisedaccess or disclosure we have out in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures tosafeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these linksto leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Thereforewe cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilstvisiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercisecaution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have yourpermission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send youpromotional information about third parties which we think you might find interesting if you tell us thatyou wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about youunder the Data Protection Act 1998, a small fee will be payable.If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to BFT Engineering, at Section Court, Veasey Close, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV11 6RT.If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.